** These scents are on clearance, they are older versions of current scents or discountinued scents we no longer make. They are available at a reduced price while supplies last. **
It's finally here, a natural deodorant that actually works! Arborstead Natural Deodorant is a 100% natural deodorant that comes in a roll on stick just like the old fashioned chemical sticks you used to use. We use only natural ingredients, that means no aluminum, no artificial fragrances, no parabens, no GMO's, no sulfates and no artificial chemicals. Our deodorant is nourishing and gentle on your skin; great for those who have sensitive skin. Don't take just our word for it, see what everyone else has to say in our reviews.
Did you know?
Expeller-pressed coconut oil, also called fractionated coconut oil goes through a bleaching process after the heat extraction. But who wants bleach on their skin, especially in the armpit where there are so many glands to absorb the chemicals into the body? This is why we ONLY use organic extra-virgin coconut oil that has been cold pressed and NEVER bleached.
Instructions for use:
- Apply sparingly - a little goes a long way! This is an oil-based product, so rub it in or let it sink into your skin before getting dressed.
- During the summer our deodorants may arrive soft due to the heat. Don't panic! Your precious stink-deterring stick is not ruined. Just pop it in the fridge for a couple hours and it's as good as new. If you like to keep your house hot, you can keep it in the fridge full-time.
- Party, work, and exercise without worries. Our deodorant can handle it! But if you're particularly prone to stinkiness or just want some extra reassurance, stash one of our mini deodorants in your bag for a quick reapplication. If you walk around in the heat a lot, make sure you keep it in a little baggie just in case it melts a bit.
Check out our 6 scrumptious scents!
- Bergamot - A combination of citrus and spice with notes of black pepper that will leave you energized and ready to go.
- Lavender - Floral, calming and classic.
- Lemon Blossom - A perfect blend of floral and fresh with notes of citrus and herb.
- Lotus - A decadent blend of Ylang Ylang and exotic spices; floral, musky and exotic with notes of cocoa.
- Marrakesh - A musky and spicy scent for those who like a taste of the exotic; a delicious blend of exotic spices with notes of sandalwood and cocoa.
- Wild Woods - If you're looking for your basic pine tree scent then this is not it. This is a woodsy smell for the person who dreams of hiking through alpine forests; smell the trees, grasses and the earth.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Naturally Refined Shea Butter &/or Cocoa Butter, Arrowroot Powder, Baking Soda, Kaolin Clay, Avocado Oil, Essential Oils, Organic Witch Hazel Leaf.
Works pretty good but clearance scents not so good
Posted by Unknown on 8th Jul 2017
Deodorant works pretty good and I can get stinky. Definitely one of the better natural deodorants I've tried. Not really fond of any of the 3 scents I got- maybe that's why they are on clearance, but don't really smell it after putting clothes on anyway.
Best Natural Deodorant So Far
Posted by Kelsey on 11th Oct 2016
I like this deodorant. This is by no means an antiperspirant, but that was not what I was looking for. I was looking for a product that was natural, effective, did not stain my clothes, came in a stick form, and smelled good as well.This product fulfills all criteria. I originally bought the mini sampler pack to see what smells I enjoyed the most. I bought more of the lemon blossom in the larger size and I am still enjoying using it. By the end of the day, my own natural smells are mingled with the smell of lemon. My shirts do not get the yellow stains that other deodorants can leave behind. I do not have an issue with over sweating, so this might not be the best option for those with that concern. I would recommend this product to a friend looking for a natural alternative to commercial deodorants.
Posted by Unknown on 30th Apr 2016
I love this deodorant, I have tried several different natural options and this is the only that really works for me and does not irritate my skin. The lavender scent is very subtly but nice
Poor quality product
Posted by Unknown on 27th Mar 2016
The product is unusable. It clumps and falls apart when trying to apply it. I purchased one deodorant first to try it out, which didn't have this problem. Then I purchased 6. I can't use any of them because they fall apart. it was a waste of money.
Posted by meghan on 13th Jan 2016
Love the deodorant. Other brands caused me to break out. Once finding arborstead I had no more problems. I use it once a day in AM after shower and it lasts all day plus through my morning runs the next day!
Great all around!
Posted by Unknown on 30th Oct 2015
I bought the sage & juniper natural deodorant. I absolutely love the fresh, crisp scent. It is a little bit grainy in the container, but goes on smoothly. I have very sensitive skin and have not had any reaction, even when I accidentally applied it immediately after shaving. Also, arborstead sent me a free cinnamon lip balm, which is extremely hydrating. Thank you Arborstead! I will definitely order again.