You work hard and have a busy life. At the end of the day, what sounds better than soaking in a rejuvenating bath?
How about soaking in a rejuvenating bath with specifically chosen natural ingredients for better health and well-being?
We think that sounds just about as amazing as your sleep will feel afterwards.
Just the facts:
- AROMATHERAPY: Made with a blend of 7 essential oils specifically designed for relaxing, revigorating, and taking away your stress!
- HEALING BLEND: Made with dead sea salts, himalayan pink sea salts, Mediterranean sea salts and Epsom salts for relaxing your mind and body and soothing sensitive skin.
- SWEET SLUMBER: The magnesium and other minerals in the salts + the lavender flowers and essential oil contribute to a restful sleep. Perfect for a bedtime bath after a long and stressful day! Fall asleep easily and sleep like a baby, not to mention wake up rested!
- NO CHEMICALS: Every Arborstead product is all-natural and does not contain any chemicals. There are no artificial colors, fragrances, anti clumping agents, or any other artificial ingredients used in this product. Only honest-to-goodness ingredients straight from Mother Earth.
- DETOX WHILE YOU RELAX: The kaolin clay + combination of bath salts will gently work to detox your body from the chemicals and stress you have come in contact with.
Dead sea salt, Himalayan pink sea salt, Mediterranean sea salt, Epsom salts, Kaolin clay, Essential oils
Add 1/8-1/4 cup (or desired amount) to bath tub and disperse throughout bath water with your hand. In order to make the most of the relaxing + rejuvenating aromatherapy effect of the essential oils add right before or as you're getting in the tub. Inhale deeply and enjoy!
For optimal detox and health effects, soak at least 20 minutes in very warm water. Keep water close nearby as the detoxing action of bath salts and the sweating that occurs when soaking in hot water can lead to slight dehydration.
DO NOT use in a hot tub or any jacuzzi bath tub with a jet mechanism! Please keep moisture out of the bag at all times. If any clumping occurs, close bag and shake it to separate the ingredients.
- Coconut oil for moisturizing your skin (but watch out for a slippery bath tub when you get out!)
- Baking soda and/or raw apple cider vinegar for a stronger detoxifying effect
- More epsom salts to soothe sore muscles
- Witch hazel (in liquid form) to soothe sore muscles and relieve inflammation or itching (great for sunburns!)