It's finally here, a natural deodorant that actually works in a MINI size! Arborstead Natural Mini Deodorant is a 100% natural deodorant that comes in a roll on stick the size of a lip balm (0.15 oz) so you take it with you on the go. The Mini Deodorant is great for traveling, camping, running or just walking around town.
We use only natural ingredients, that means no aluminum, no artificial fragrances, no parabens, no GMO's, no sulfates and no artificial chemicals. Our deodorant is nourishing and gentle on your skin; great for those who have sensitive skin. Don't take just our word for it, see what everyone else has to say in our reviews.
Did you know?
Expeller-pressed coconut oil, also called fractionated coconut oil goes through a bleaching process after the heat extraction. But who wants bleach on their skin, especially in the armpit where there are so many glands to absorb the chemicals into the body? This is why we ONLY use organic extra-virgin coconut oil that has been cold pressed and NEVER bleached.
Instructions for use:
- Apply sparingly - a little goes a long way! This is an oil-based product, so rub it in or let it sink into your skin before getting dressed.
- During the summer our deodorants may arrive soft due to the heat. Don't panic! Your precious stink-deterring stick is not ruined. Just pop it in the fridge for a couple hours and it's as good as new. If you like to keep your house hot, you can keep it in the fridge full-time.
- Party, work, and exercise without worries. Our deodorant can handle it! But if you're particularly prone to stinkiness or just want some extra reassurance, stash one of our mini deodorants in your bag for a quick reapplication. If you walk around in the heat a lot, make sure you keep it in a little baggie just in case it melts a bit.
Check out our 6 scrumptious scents!
- Bergamot - A combination of citrus and spice with notes of black pepper that will leave you energized and ready to go.
- Lavender - Floral, calming and classic.
- Lemon Blossom - A perfect blend of floral and fresh with notes of citrus and herb.
- Lotus - A decadent blend of Ylang Ylang and exotic spices; floral, musky and exotic with notes of cocoa.
- Marrakesh - A musky and spicy scent for those who like a taste of the exotic; a delicious blend of exotic spices with notes of sandalwood and cocoa.
- Wild Woods - If you're looking for your basic pine tree scent then this is not it. This is a woodsy smell for the person who dreams of hiking through alpine forests; smell the trees, grasses and the earth.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Naturally Refined Shea Butter &/or Cocoa Butter, Arrowroot Powder, Baking Soda, Kaolin Clay, Avocado Oil, Essential Oils, Organic Witch Hazel Leaf.
Introducing the most practical natural travel size deodorant in the world! Available in 9 different scents! Grab yours for only $2 at http://arborstead.com/ (Only sold in sets of 2 for $4) Handmade with 100% natural ingredient, this pocket-sized deodorant helps you smell good all day without aluminum or other chemicals - even on your most active days! See our entire line of natural body and home care products (including full-sized deodorants) at http://arborstead.com/. Want 15% off your next order? Sign up for our mailing list at the bottom of any page! Music by audionautix.com
The Most Pract...Introducing the most practical natural travel size deodorant i...
Posted by Hope Raymond on 27th Mar 2015
This deodorant works great for about 12 to 15 hours, which is the longest I've found for natural deodorants, then you need to reapply. It has a nice feel on the skin and melts quickly into the skin. I ordered the trial sizes to see which smell I would like and if the deodorant works. I will definitely be ordering the full size.
Posted by amara on 12th Mar 2015
I got one in every scent and love all of them! Will be purchasing the larger sizes very soon! So glad to finally find a natural deodorant that actually works and smells good!
It's finally happened!
Posted by Tammi on 12th Mar 2015
A natural deodorant that really works!!! My husband and I both love it :-) We bought the travel size for upcoming travel and I look forward to purchasing the regular deodorant very soon. Thanks Arborstead!
Amazing natural deoderant
Posted by Jenev G. on 27th Feb 2015
I can't believe how amazing this deodorant is. Both my husband and myself are trying it and love it. It works better than drug store brand deoderantsthat we've been using for years now. We are very impressed. We are definitely purchasing the full size.
Fantastic Natural Deodorant Alternative
Posted by Alexandra on 25th Feb 2015
I love this deodorant and the travel size idea. They are perfect for on-the-go people, one in your purse, one in your gymbag, one in your car in your suitcase, cannot be caught without it. I ordered a lot of different scents to try them out and loved all of them. My favorite is ginger and lime.
There is one thing you need to consider though, but may already know it since you're here researching natural chemical-free deodorants :) It is winter time here on the east coast and very cold so the deodorant arrived and stayed solidified (I keep it on 69 degrees in the house), because it's all-natural chemical free and made with oils in the summertime when it gets hot it may melt or liquify faster, so you may not want to keep one in your car. I travel and drive a lot, so that aspect was important to me, so I'll probably will keep it in my cooler bag
Great options for testing
Posted by Bee on 24th Feb 2015
I got one sample of each scent to see which I like best, and it was the right thing for me to do! They smell great and work very well too.
Great Natural Deodorant
Posted by Mona on 5th Dec 2014
In the hot sunny day like here in Jakarta this deodorant made me less sweat and there's no stinky smell after I applied it like the other natural deodorant i've tried.. Only the nice smell would fade away in a couple hours and there's no smell at all. Very nice! Love it!
Travel-size deodorant - great idea!
Posted by Lynn Genzlinger on 6th Oct 2014
I won't be using this product until I go on vacation so I can't review it yet but I use the regular lavender deodorant and I'll review that below. I love that I can take a small deodorant when I travel by air to save room. Great idea!
Posted by Carmen on 25th Sep 2014
I was amazed with this product. Great scent. we live in Florida, (they don't call it the sunshine state for nothing.). this deodorant works great. I do have sensitive skin and this deodorant did not give me any rash or troubles. I keep mine in the fridge, seems to works better that way. love it!!!